1. able to adapt or be adapted to different functions or activities.
synonyms: flexible, all-around, multi-faceted; resourceful
The Versatile Blogger Award is given to bloggers who “bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.” I was blown away with Liebster Award Nominations, and now nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award. Awesome!
Thank you from Lyn and Steve who write A Hole in My Shoe. WOW! Thank you for this compliment.
I also have to give a big shout out to The Talking Trails for their nomination. They are another couple who work to pay bills, but also to travel. You can actually read more of their story here on Wife with Baggage in the Traveler Interview section.
Here are the guide lines:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- Select 15 blogs that you have recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate those 15 blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Here are a few facts you might or might not know about me:
1. Mr. Wife with Baggage and I are about to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.
2. My first passport stamp came during our honeymoon to Belize.
3. I own exactly two purses. (I guess I do not have that much baggage after all!)
4. The texture of food is more important than the taste for me.
5. I do not like beer, try as I might!
6. On the other hand I absolutely love tequila and wine – but not together. That would be very, very bad.
7. I have a Master’s Degree and get paid to talk, listen and play with kids all day! There are worse things!
I would LOVE to pass along the compliment, happy thoughts and feel-good feelings to these deserving and versatile blogs. I feel that these bloggers are all-around great writers. They are resourceful in their travels and encourage readers to have flexible thinking. I also love that they a multi-faceted approach to travel, blogging and life.
1. A Brit and A Southerner – I love weekend warriors!
2. Legging It – Who doesn’t want to retire early?
3. Globetrotter Mom – Traveling moms are pretty darn versatile!
4. Two Weeks in Costa Rica – Flexibility at its finest…two weeks turned into years!
5. On the Luce – Another traveler who works a typical 9-5 – gotta love it!
6. The Blonde Nomad From one blonde chick to another …
7. Do Something Cool – They’re not a travel blog, per se, but I LOVE their message.
8. Pink Carry On – I want pink baggage too!
9. Nomad Girl – She travels AND volunteers – kudos Jasmine!
10. Crazzzy Travel – These lovebirds are crazzzy about each other and traveling.
11. Wander The Map – I love how this couple integrates travel into their life, even with a career.
12. One Girl: One World – This girl is fierce!
13. The Travel Accessory Store – A blog with versatile gadgets and good information!
14. The Caffeinated Day Tripper – Another gal trying to fit travel in when she can!
15. Homeprenuer Helper – I did not realize I was an entrepreneur – until reading this blog!
Don’t forget to to check out all of these blogs! They’re definitely worth your time!